The Labor and Industry Committee shall seek ways to improve the economic status of minority groups by:
1. Working to eliminate discriminatory employment practices in industry and government, wage differentials based on race, unequal opportunities for training and promotion, unfair dismissals
2. Encouraging greater participation in the trade union movement
3. Working to end discriminatory practices in labor unions
4. Working for improved opportunities in vocational and apprenticeship training.
5. Working with labor to promote civic engagement.