ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
The Committee on Economic Development shall implement local efforts and support national programs to preserve and expand economic empowerment among African-Americans and other communities of color by:
1. Researching and establishing relationships with private and public entities;
2. Supporting the work of the National Office in monitoring the progress and activity of private and public entities designated by national programs;
3. Implementing local efforts to promote the growth of business ownership; and
4. Increasing employment and job creation;
5. Encouraging business development and home ownership.